Black Beauty Reviews and Life Style Stuff

Sunday 24 January 2016

Side-eye Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer

Hi again!

So the other day this product popped up on Beauty Bay and I had one of those no brain filter moments and I ordered it instantly. I currently use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip brow pomade in ebony. But I'm lazy and anything that looks like it will cut down time spent getting ready - I am here for. With the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip brow, I have find a spooly to brush my brows, then pick an angled brush for the gel brow and the spot clean the brush. And if you get that dip dip brow on something, the stains are killer. Anyway this Brow Definer is very similar to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz however it doesn't have a pencil-like head. I purchased the Brow Definer for £16.00.


So as you can see there is a spoolie on one end and a the retractable brow-stick? on the other end. I don't quite know what the logic is behind the shape of the stick. Its like a strange triangle and a bit confusing. But besides that the packaging and the overall design of the product is lovely. 


So here is what it looks like on. I apologise for the quality of the photo,  you know those days where you just can't get the right lighting for your selfie game. Anyway - as you can see it looks ok, its not that harsh looking and It wasn't as hard to apply at all. However, if you have thin eyebrows I wouldn't recommend this, I'd probably would recommend the brow wiz because its harder with the brow definer to be more precise. If you have quite thick brows or don't have a huge amount of time in the morning this is a good product because you don't have to press to hard or spend to long to get the job done! I'm really impressed with product and I'm looking forward to putting it to daily use!
Currently listening to: Style - (THIRDSTORY Cover) 

Take care 

Susuana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment